South Carolina Power Team is the economic development organization of the state-owned, electric utility, Santee Cooper, and the state’s 20 electric cooperatives. Together, they provide power to more than 2 million South Carolinians.
- Michelin North America, Inc. Selects Spartanburg for New Plant
- TTI Continues Growth in Anderson County
- MM Technics Constructs 1st North American Plant in South Carolina
- Reliable Automatic Sprinkler, Inc. Expands in Pickens County
- Thorne Research, Inc. Establishes Headquarters and Manufacturing Operations in Berkeley County
Committed to $30 million to fund infrastructure and site improvements, delivering buildings and sites that are truly market-ready.