South Carolina Power Team is the economic development organization of the state-owned, electric utility, Santee Cooper, and the state’s 20 electric cooperatives. Together, they provide power to more than 2 million South Carolinians.
- EuWe Eugen Wexler US Plastics Launches First U.S. Automotive Parts Facility
- Arauco Expanding Existing Panel Operations in Marlboro County
- Rite Aid selects Spartanburg County for New Distribution Center
- Precision Southeast Expands its Marion County Facility
- Kiswire Initiates Phase II of Their $30 Million Expansion
Committed to $30 million to fund infrastructure and site improvements, delivering buildings and sites that are truly market-ready.