South Carolina Power Team is the economic development organization of the state’s 20 electric cooperatives. Together, they provide power to more than 2 million South Carolinians.
- Samsung Electronics to Open $380 Million Manufacturing Plant in Newberry County
- GE Renewable Energy Selects Clinton, SC for New Test Facility
- Michelin North America, Inc. Selects Spartanburg for New Plant
- TTI Continues Growth in Anderson County
- MM Technics Constructs 1st North American Plant in South Carolina
Committed to $30 million to fund infrastructure and site improvements, delivering buildings and sites that are truly market-ready.